SK Planet is a leading service platform provider that is committed to delivering greater value to customers and business partners. SK Planet combines content and platform capabilities of its subsidiaries to create synergies and to take its business global. SK Planet’s LBS Team (Location Based Services Team) is seeking savvy, knowledgeable, dedicated, English fluent team members who are looking to commit to be a part of an innovative project.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Department: Location Based Services Global Team (LBS Global Team)
• Reports to: SK Planet’s LBS Team Global Team Manager
• Overall responsibility: Provide a Sentimental Analysis of datasets that will be produced automatically. Analyze, edit, review, and provide quality assurance of datasets.
• Consults with SK Planet LBS Team in Seoul and works from SK Planet’s Headquarters in Euljiro (SK T-Tower, 11, Euljiro 2-ga, Jung-gu, Seoul)
• Term of employment: Performance based contract basis for 2 months; 9am-6pm M-F.
• Must be a native English speaker. Position will require strong English fluency to analyze the accuracy, relevancy, and quality assurance of data text.
• Strong computer skills and experience with Microsoft Office products.
• Strong professionalism and keen eye for quality control and excellence.
• Detail oriented and ability to review datasets with great precision.
• Keen awareness of language sentiment and emotion (able to interpret and provide feedback of the emotional effects of written sentences).
• We invite qualified candidates to send a resume to email@example.com. Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted.