Sunday, July 6, 2008

If Only Maslow Could Blog...

It has never been easier to snoop at other people’s lives than it is at present. With blogging, things that you ought not to know have been made ought to know. There is nothing inherently wrong with this practice but I guess some bloggers just don’t know where the line to publicity begins. I appreciate posts that are intimate yet private, involving yet distant. I myself find difficulty in writing entries with this ironic description so I just bloghop and hope that I’d find a blog that’s worthy to spend time with, a blog that I’ll go back to and peruse and not just drop an EC or two. Blogs like Buhay Korea and SolLee’s Blog are just two cyber places where I like to hang out. They don't just post entries for the sake of posting; they write, they convey meaning, they are not just in for the blogging trend and virtual trophies. I hope more bloggers realize the potential of self-actualization by blogging. The The Soliloquist, is another good example. It is a “combination of expression of thoughts and sentiments, socialization, entertainment, and information.”

2 comments:

Mar C. said...

napadaan lang.

Anonymous said...

thanks for visiting and reading my blog... i actually admire/envy your command of the english language...