Monday, July 7, 2008

Learning the Curve

My aunt has been into blogging for more than 3 years. She encouraged me way back then to start a blog since it can rake in some cash. I didn’t believe her. Things that are too good to be true are usually bogi (KWIM? ^^;). Anyway, here I am now trying to catch up with the lost time. I think I’m making some progress though. But the learning curve of blogging is one heck of a curve! I have to become a member of various blog networking sites, make acquaintances, and adhere to the value of reciprocity. I was also able to learn from skilled bloggers such as those in my blog roll. I was able to get useful tips and tricks on how to increase my page rank (which for whatever reason still flaunts a goodness gracious PR 0), what plugins to install, what networking groups to join. Not to mention walk-throughs on working online. This blog features an assortment of posts from movies, music, graphics, and site reviews. For new bloggers, this site can teach you how to make your site not just a humdrum blog.

No comments: